Baby Shower BBQ





Thanks to Bret and Kathleen for hosting the Baby Shower BBQ! It was a ton of fun for everyone. The weather ended up being gorgeous (in fact, everyone got burned:)). Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for bringing the Gazillion Bubbles machine - it was a huge hit. Now we're pretty much ready for this little boy to get here. Let the countdown begin!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jody said...

So cute! I liked being able to see a picture of your dad. I don't think I have seen your parents since you guys moved to Washington! Not that he looks any different, but it was nice to see the same Bro. G all the same. I had no idea we were so close together in our due dates (which you look great, by the way)! This is all so fun!

Tracy said...

Hi Mindy! So neat to see your blog!! I got it from Jody's blog. You look so great, and your girls are beautiful. Does Misty have one too?

Jody said...

Okay, this isn't a post about the blog but I had to point it out. Tracy and I posted comments at the exact same time! Crazy, huh?