It's been an eventful first week of Ethan's life. We are finally done with the phototherapy for jaundice (the tanning bed in a suitcase) - and Mom and Ethan couldn't be more thrilled. Ethan is a very sweet and well-tempered baby. We are so happy that he has joined our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
He is beautiful Mindy!!!!! You followed in Jody's footsteps - two girls, and a boy! What a handsome little guy, congratulations!
Oh Mindy he is beautiful! I know it's hard with the two girls but try and take him in as much as you can. Beck is already coming out of his infancy and I miss it. Seeing Ethan brings it all back. He is perfect.
He is so cute! I am glad that I got to hold him before he gets too big. We hope to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment