Rice Cereal....Yummmmmmm!


What is this rice cereal stuff?


Hmmm...this spoon thing is kind of cool.


Yeah, I think I liked that.


It's a party in my mouth!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

He is seriously the cutest little boy ever! I am excited to see him over Christmas!!!

Liz said...

Hi Dahmers! I don't know if you remember me, Mindy, but I came to Wenatchee with Josh and Don (and a few others) just after you came back from your mission. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well. I can't seem to escape the Wenatchee influence. :) Don and Amy were in our ward in Utah before we moved here to San Diego where we've become great friends with Jacoby and Heather. I wish I could reconnect with you guys, too! :) You have beautiful girls and such a cute little guy. I love the latest post with the running commentary on his experimentation with rice cereal. Great faces! Anyway, come visit our blog at thebagelfactory.blogspot.com. Hope you don't mind that I'm adding a link to your blog on ours. I'd love to be able to check updates often to see how you guys are doing! Take care and Merry Christmas.