Ethan is now 6 months old, and getting cuter by the day. Is he not the cutest little boy you've ever seen? He has no interest in rolling over just yet, but he loves to sit-up and play with his toys. What a joy!
Could she be any more proud? As I was feeding Ethan, Ashlyn comes running up, telling me how I have to see the books on the stairs. I'm envisioning a few books strewn on the steps. Little did I know that Ashlyn was creating a masterpiece. After she showed me her artwork, we played find the book. Ashlyn would hide a book between the books and the stair. We then took turns guessing where she had hidden the book. It's almost uncanny how she guessed the right book it was under every time! Kids do the darndest things...and we sure love them for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Kids are so cute and your little Ethan is getting me so excited for our baby boy! I hope he is as good and cute as Ethan.
Mindy! I saw your blog on Cassi's and had to check it out. Your kids are just too darn cute. Adam and I also blog, but just made ours private. If you want to send me your email address, I'll send you an invitation. It is sarahegbert at gmail. Love and miss you guys! Sorry about that nasty kidney stone too. Adam just went through the same thing. No fun!
Hey Dahmers! Long time no see! I can't believe we haven't run in to your blog before throught the tangled web of former BYU 9th warders! It's fun to see your cute kids! Check us out at mattandemilysmith.blogspot.com
Hey guys!! I am so glad to see you are bloggers! It is so fun to see your cute kids...My how time flies! You can check us out at www.winderfamily.blogspot.com if you are interested in an update. We hope all is well!
Hey Mindy, Seems like you have some pretty intelligent kids... :) and very cute. How are you? I found you through Jody and had to say Hi. I was up at my moms in Anaheim and read the Christmas letter that your mom sent out and it was so amazing to see how enormous your family has become. We are just getting old.....Take Care.
Stace
Post a Comment