Fairy Tea Party




Ashlyn and I got to go to the Fairy Tea Party at the Library last Saturday with our friends Diana and Samantha. We had so much fun! We dressed up all pretty, saw the ballerinas dance (that was Ashlyn's favorite part), got to curtsey in front of the Fairy King, and ate yummy fairy treats. We had a blast. We just can't wait until next year when Emma can come, too!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Wow! Look at this cool blog. I can't believe how huge Ashlyn is. It's crazy.
Miss you guys!

Buffy Dayton said...

I hope you don't mind; I was snooping and found your name on Kelly Nordfelt's blog.
Cute blog. We hope you guys don't move.

Buffy Dayton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Don and Amy Bennion said...

Don't you just love library events? I'll need to do a better job of keeping up with what is going on at the library when we get back. It sounds like such a fun party. And I can't believe how old Ashlyn looks! It really took me a second to recognize her! I hope to have a girl sometime and get to do fun girly things!
Amy