Who would have thought that such a precious, sweet, adorable girl could cause so much trouble. The story goes something like this. Last night, after the kids were in bed, Josh and I decided to have a little date doing yardwork. We put the kids to bed a little early because we'd had a pretty full day, but we kept the front door open so we could hear them...or so we thought. At around 8:45, Ashlyn comes running out the door in a panic saying that Emma has gotten into Mommy's make-up. (Mommy's make-up is located in the top right shelf of the medicine cabinet in Mommy's bathroom.) I tell Josh that he could handle this one, and I would finish up the yardwork. One minute later, Josh yells from out our window that I need to come up. This is the precious face that I came up to. Thankfully, the make-up was limited to Emma's face and hands, and not my bathroom or bedroom. A hearty scrub in the tub was able to rememdy this situation. Just another chapter in the never-ending Emma Saga.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Those pictures are priceless. I can't help but smile at the little tears brimming in her eyes. I somehow envision a scene or two like this in our future with Clara... :)
How funny! Come on Mom, just let her wear your mascara!
she looks so brokenhearted. cute girl.
cute emma! too funny!!
What a precious face on that girl. Her eyes are so dark and so pretty. Did she know she'd done something wrong, or what were the tears for? Oh, sweet girl. I'm sooo glad it didn't get on anything but her...that's a big relief for you I am sure!
Amy
But why is she crying? She looks so pretty!
Josh was pretty stern with her. He didn't want her to think it was a funny or good thing. So by the time he called me up to get a picture, she knew she had done something wrong. Thankfully, it hasn't happened again.:) But it sure makes a great story.:)
Emma is so beautiful even with all of the Make-up on her face! This will be a great pic for scraping and a classic story for years to come. We love you guys!
Mindy and Josh,
Hi! I got your blog address from Christine. I love all the stories and pictures of your kids. It's been cracking me up all night to read them. Ethan is so adorable. Is Emma always as funny as she seems on this webpage? She seems to have very good younger sibling instincts and Ashlyn looks like the perfect oldest daughter. I'm really looking forward to keeping up with you on your blog!
love,
Mar
Post a Comment