We went to Pumpkin Land a while back and my sister, Cassi, took the cutest pictures. I'm loving the "dance picture pose" of Ethan and Cooper, and do you notice anything different about the bottom right picture? It just cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love the bangs! :) Cute family!
Triplets! Did you do that? I love how you always get Halloween shirts. So festive. Liam is still so cute and I love the picture of you with FOUR kids. So crazy. And so fun. Hey...Don said you guys wanted to plan a catch up Skype call soon...wanna talk Sun am our time, Sat pm your time? I think you are 7 hours ahead of us (but really 17 hours behind us) so maybe at 8 am our time, 3 pm your time...or in that vicinity? Can't wait to catch up!
Cassi did the photoshop "hair swapping".:) It makes me laugh!:) We'd love to skype. Saturday afternoon would work great for us. We need to pick-up Ashlyn from a bday party at 3:00 PM, but we'll be back by 3:30. Would that work? Can't wait to talk.
Post a Comment