Quite the ham, isn't she? It reminds me of Burke. The other day we were walking around and a big tour group from Hong Kong came by...they were of course fascinated with all these blonde little boys and proceeded to try to discreetly stand behind them and get a picture with them. Then they realized Burke was more than willing to have them put their arm around him and he gave huge smile after huge smile as I think every person got an individual picture with them and Burke. One girl even asked Burke to kiss her on the cheek, which he did. Some guy walked by a couple of minutes after they had left and said I should have charged ten bucks a picture...would have made me an easy couple hundred bucks!
2 comments:
Hi ya, it is your neighbor Beckie, here. I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog, I hope you don't mind if I peek in every once in awhile.
THese photos are adorable, I think they are framers! It looks like they had a wonderful time.
Quite the ham, isn't she? It reminds me of Burke. The other day we were walking around and a big tour group from Hong Kong came by...they were of course fascinated with all these blonde little boys and proceeded to try to discreetly stand behind them and get a picture with them. Then they realized Burke was more than willing to have them put their arm around him and he gave huge smile after huge smile as I think every person got an individual picture with them and Burke. One girl even asked Burke to kiss her on the cheek, which he did. Some guy walked by a couple of minutes after they had left and said I should have charged ten bucks a picture...would have made me an easy couple hundred bucks!
Post a Comment