My Halloween Baby turned four this year! And for her celebration she wanted bowling with a Bolt cake. What could be better? Maybe if you added presents like a walking, roaring dinosaur and a DARLING Halloween quilt from Grandma. Emma we love you, and here are some of the reasons why:
You have the most vivid imagination.
I love how you quote movies and books 24/7.
You are without guile - you let people know exactly what you are thinking.
I love your soft, serious whisper when you're telling a dramatic story.
I love your rythm.
I love how you wrestle with your little brother.
I love your cute dimple and your "courtesy" laugh.
You love your brothers and sister more than anything.
You are an amazing little artist. I love how you always put eyelashes on the girl stick figures you draw.
You are one smart cookie. You amaze me with your ability to learn.
I could go on and on, but Emma, Happy Birthday and we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment