The Birthday Party

Wow, this year has flown. Liam is the sweetest, cutest one-year-old. We had a family birthday party equipped with Puppy Cupcakes and presents. I have to admit, these cupcakes were a labor of love...and my camera ran out of batteries before I could take the traditional "cake-eating" photos. Just know that he liked them. Okay...now for the list.

Liam has been my BEST baby.
He is so mild-mannered.
His smile can melt my heart.
I LOVE his laugh.
He gets soooo excited when he sees dogs (hence, the puppy cupcakes).
I love how he walks like an orangutan.
He gives the sweetest hugs and super slobbery kisses.
He's a fabulous sleeper.
I love the way he looks to make sure I know he's doing something he's not supposed to.
He has beautiful brown eyes.
He loves his brother and sisters.
He can hold his own with Ethan.
He is a complete joy to have in the family.

We love you, Liam!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Cassi said...

Oh wow! These look even better than the ones in the book. I'm proud to call you my sister! :-)