Happy Birthday, Ashlyn!


My baby turned six this year! I can't believe how the time has flown. Ashlyn wanted a treasure hunt birthday party with a pinata at the end - so that's what she got. The kids had fun decorating their own treasure boxes, following the clues, beating the poor unicorn pinata, and eating cupcakes. It kind of amazes me how many kids were at the party - and that did not include any family. Here are some wonderful things about Ashlyn:

She is my BIG helper (even when she doesn't want to be.:))
She can make her brothers and sister laugh their heads off.
She loves her "skinny" jeans (and I'm not exactly sure why).
She's a great reader.
She is very creative.
She is my American Idol.
I love her big brown eyes.
She is a terrific soccer player.
She will talk your ear off at 9:00 PM at night.
She is a cuddle bug.
I love that she almost always finishes her dinner and will try new things.
She loves to make "her" recipe - bread, eggs, and water - bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
She loves to be the mom (even when she shouldn't be).
I couldn't ask for a better "Big Sister".

We love you, Ashlyn Ann Dahmer!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: