What could be cuter than vampire babies?:) (Thanks, Michelle.) We've been having fun at our house making haunted gingerbread houses, trying on our new fairy wings, and pretending to be vampires. Just some good ol' Halloween fun!
As a side note, please take note of the Emma in the bottom center picture. This is her new favorite face. I think I got about 20 pictures with her making this face. The best is when she makes this face and does her pirate imitation. I'll see if I can get that on video sometime. Happy Halloween, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
looks like you guys are busy having fun! love the pics! we need to get together again...
I've never heard of Halloween gingerbread houses, but yours look so fun! Love the vampire girls...are they Edward Cullen admirers too?
I would love to see the pirate imitation video, by the way. And I can't wait to get an update on the Omtr Halloween party.
Amy
Post a Comment