TMP Pictures




Until today, we did not have a family picture with Ethan in it. Well, now that he is 15 months old, we thought it was about time. We had our pictures taken by Tiffany Moody...and they turned out soooooooooooooo cute! I'm only giving you a sampler, because there were too many to post them all. My favorite family picture is being saved for the annual Christmas Card, so that will just have to wait. (I know, the suspense is killing you!) But for now, enjoy these adorable pictures...I know we are!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Steph said...

These pictures are adorable. I love the one with your little girl in the hat. Her eyes are amazing. Give our kudos to the photographer.

Dane said...

I can't believe how big Ethan is. You sure have a cute family.

Sarah said...

so SO cute! i was actually going to call you guys and see about doing the photographer swap a la 3 years ago, but i figured now that there are so many kids it would be a little harder. your pics turned out so cute. can't wait to see the Christmas card!

The Payne Family said...

So cute! Ethan is getting so big. The photographer did amazing. Such a cute little family!

Rachel said...

I am somehow stunned that Ethan is 15 months old! Great pictures!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Wow, talk about amazing pictures. Mindy, you look gorgeous in that family picture...everyone looks so good! Combination of a great looking family and a great photographer. I bet you are so glad you got those done!

Amy

AmyB said...

Hello from the Bascom Family! Our husbands served in New Jersey together. I found your blog through facebook which I found through Chris Melzer. ANyway, great to see your family and your blog. I think i have met Josh before at a mission reunion. I am not sure if you were married at the time. Very cute little family your have. Your daughter Emma is a crack up! Anyway, check out our blog at thebascomfamily.blogspot.com

Amy Bascom