Easter...just a tad late:)




Okay...so Easter was how many months ago? Well, Josh and the kids took a little vacation to Yellowstone for two days, so I'm finally blogging. I know...Mindy is blogging...shocker! Well, we lost all the data on our computer right before Easter, and the only back-up we had was dated before Christmas. Therefore, I can't blog about anything between Christmas and Easter (which includes Ashlyn's birthday.:() However, I thought I'd at least go with what I've got. Easter was a lot of fun, especailly because Grandma and Grandpa Gundersen could be there with us. We had so much fun dressing the kids up and hiding our easter baskets (yes, we hid them in the oven). Also, we loved our annual swimsuit presents from G & G Gundy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Don and Amy Bennion said...

So sad you lost all those pictures and everything. We've been there. It's painful...both Will's and Burke's first birthdays...I hate myself.

Amy