Here is Ethan's first real boo-boo. All I can say is ouch! I was sitting on the couch when we heard Ethan crying outside in the backyard. As he comes walking up our back steps, Josh says "Get some ice!" These pictures were taken literally one minute after the incident happened. I have NEVER seen a goose egg pop-up so quickly or be so purple. You could tell it was just full of blood. According to our 3-year old nephew, he fell from the top of our slide (which is attached to our trampoline) and hit his head on either the ladder or the ground. Either way, it was painful. After a call to our pediatrician's office, we were pretty sure that we wouldn't have to make a trip to the emergency room. By the next morning he was so much better and the goose egg had almost completely disappeared. I'm afraid this is only an inkling of what is to come with this boy.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
All I can say is WHOA!
Post a Comment