Liam - 5-weeks old




Liam is getting so big and so strong! I have had mulitple people who thought Liam was about 3 or 4 months old, when actually, he was only 3 or 4 weeks old. He is such a good baby, always so content (what a blessing!) and a great sleeper. The biggest difference with Liam and my other babies is how quickly he has lost his hair! Josh would literally run his fingers across Liam's head and pull-out 5 or 6 hairs. I'm sure it will all come back, it just seems so funny to me! We all adore Liam and can't imagine our family without him.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Hooray, Mindy you blogged! I'm so proud of you. I can't believe how much your family has changed. Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Congrats on Liam, he sounds like such a wonderful baby. How are you liking your new house? It looks gorgeous in your pictures. I'm so glad to hear that you and your family are doing so well. Thanks for the updates... and keep it up! :)

Rachel said...

It's been such a pleasure to catch up with your family. I've missed you guys! I'm glad you are all doing well. Liam is a beautiful baby, and the rest of your kids seem happy to have a new brother!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I love that smile in the second picture. What a cute baby. I wonder if his hair will grow back in blond like the girls? It will be fun to see!

Amy

Cheyenne said...

What darling pictures! You have a great eye in the camera. We hope you're getting some good sleep lately and all is well with you guys! love, Zack, Cheyenne, and boys

The Withrow (K) said...

So cute. You make nice babies. Mindy I love the way you write about your children. I feel like I always hear about the challenges of children, but you seem to celebrate life instead. So beautiful to me. Your children are so lucky to be born to you and Josh!

Oh and...

Welcome Baby Liam!

Love you guys and miss you ALWAYS...

Katie

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Mindy you blogged! Your baby is so beautiful! I am happy that you guys are enjoying him and your house. Let's get together soon!